When you’re making personalized Valentine’s Day gifts to warm the hearts (and bellies!) of your special peeps, try these easy tips for happy sips and smiles.
1. Choose 1-3 photos that best tell your story
2. Select sweet, funny, goofy, or romantic photos
3. Use colors that complement photos, and use embellishments sparingly
4. Think of your recipient when filling gift (hot cocoa for the sweet tooth, kitchen goodies for the baker)
5. Wrap in cellophane, tie with a ribbon, and include a personalized tag!
Cheers! Create your own Valentine’s Day mug here, and check out our new Valentine’s Day design collection, too. Looking for some kid-friendly valentine inspiration? This lollipop valentine DIY is just the ticket!