The summer vacations are nearly here, and we’re sure that throughout the school year you’ve managed to accumulate an impressive collection of kids art. Rather than allowing the artwork to pile up, get organized and do something creative with your kids masterpieces. Follow our 5 simple steps to turn your kids favorite drawings into a personalized poster print.
1. Clear up the paper clutter and create digital copies of the artwork. You can do this by scanning or taking photos with your camera. If you’re photographing the drawings, then snap them in a well lit area and try and take them from a bird’s eye perspective.
2. Upload your photos to Snapfish, and begin creating your wall art masterpiece. We’ve created a poster print, but you could also turn your kids art into a personalized canvas print, wooden wall panel, or calendar, the possibilities are endless.
3. Choose your poster size, orientation and layout. Fit a year’s worth of artwork on one poster by taking advantage of the collage layouts.
4. If you find a layout you like, but want to make a few tweaks you can edit your layout. We increased the size of the photo slots, so the artwork covers more of the poster.
5. Drag and drop your photos into the photo slots. Mix up the artwork for a colorful display.
We chose to keep things simple, so the focus is on the artwork. We added a small line of text, but you could go crazy with background and embellishments.
The final product! A fun personalized poster that your kid will be proud to hang in their room.
Personalized Poster Print – from $9.99
11×14 Wooden Wall Panel – just $59.99
Personalized Canvas Print – from $39.99
For more ideas on how to organize your kids artwork keep reading.