Create unique canvas wall art using your own favorite photos and stunning, easy-to-use filters.
How I applied the filter to my own photos:
1. I took some stunning images on a recent trip to the seaside and I wanted to turn them into something a little different. Not being very creative with an actual paintbrush, I typically turn my photos into wall decor, but then I wanted something that looked more like a watercolor or an oil painting. I looked for a suitable app on my phone and found Sketch Guru, but there are plenty out there.
2. It was so easy to apply the filter once I’d chosen one I liked.
3. I then simply uploaded the new photo onto my Snapfish account.
4. I then chose a small 8×10 canvas, as I was not sure of the resolution. The watercolour filter I applied looks awesome! I would not recommend going any larger as the app I used reduced the resolution, but there might be better apps out there which would give you a better resolution.
5. It even inspired me to create another canvas with more of an oil-based filter. Now, all my visitors think I am an accomplished art collector. I am so thrilled with the outcome and can’t wait to find more photos to transform into paintings like this!
We’d love to see your canvas print creations!
We love seeing what you come up with! Please tag us @SnapfishUS and #snapfish on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest. Check out the Snapfish site for even more custom gift ideas.