Make Mom a special Mother’s Day photo book this year to show how much you love her! We’re sharing some of our favorite tips to create the best photo book!
Cover and title
Choose a meaningful photo or drawing that will help set the tone of the photo book! Combine this with a special title; ‘My wonderful Mom’, ‘Super Mom’, ‘Mother’s Day everyday’ or just simply ‘Happy Mother’s Day’.
TOP TIP: You can scan in your children’s art work to feature in the photo book to give it that extra special touch!
- Try to find a drawing, photo or a little quote from a poem that illustrates how you saw mom as a child.
- Include photos of you and mom playing together, cooking together, or just having fun!
- Look for photos from a day in the park flying kites, playing with the family dog, picking flowers or fall leaves.
- Keep a couple of pages free for those fancy Halloween or school play costumes that mom made for you.
- Special family events deserve a special place in your book. The arrival of a new baby in the family, photos from birthday parties, family vacations and Holiday often revive happy memories which will make mom smile every time she looks at the book.
- Use embellishments throughout your book to reinforce your message and amplify the effect of the chosen photos. Choose embellishments which will give your photo book a modern, vintage or scrapbooking look, so that they reflect the mood of the photos and mom’s style.
Finish off the photo book with a funny photo Mom loves.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !
Last order dates for Mother’s Day can be found here!
If you are feeling inspired, keep reading about all the ways you can get creative with your kids art!