As they get older, finding a great gift for the awesome kid in your life can be a challenge. They may be too old, or too cool, for whatever random toy or doodad you pick up off the shelf. That’s why we love gifting thoughtful + personalized presents that people can use every day. You might think you can only add photos and names to our photo gifts, but inspirational quotes work well too! To help guide you in your gifting journey, we’ve rounded up some fun phrases that would work well on any of our photo gifts.
Whether they’re a painter, a writer, or a designer, they’ll need just the right tools to hone their craft. Try adding a motivational phrase to a custom notebook or journal so your creative kiddo will have a place to jot down ideas, doodles, and more. Or toss a fun phrase onto our new colored pencil set — great for budding artists and pros alike! You can also put a cute expression on our aprons that will inspire their work as well as protect their clothing from paint splatters.
- Create things you wished existed
- “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Your only limit is you
- “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
- Be awesome today
- “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” – Bob Ross
- I’m not weird, I’m artsy
- You have a million excuses. Write anyway. ― Carrie Kei Heim
Don’t forget to add embellishments to your design! If you’re not familiar with where to find them, simply choose the product you want to customize and open it in our project builder. Once there, click on the “Embellishments” tab and browse our categories for something fun. You can also search all embellishments by using the new search bar at the top of the tab.
Your teenager may need a convenient carryall for class or a personalized pouch for their purse, so why not create something useful that packs personality too. Our designers have already created some tote-ally amazing bags with fun phrases on them, but you can always design your own. Feel free to add one of these cool quotes to your custom creation!
- Not worth stealing
- Don’t be afraid. Be amazing!
- I’m not messy, I’m creatively organized
- You can go your own way
- Student stuff
- Good things come to those who hustle
- Organized is my middle name — I just don’t use it much!
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
For most tweens + teens, their bedrooms are the one place they can really express themselves. Help them add a personal touch to their sanctuary with sweet or silly sayings that can be added to blankets + pillows, canvas prints, or photo tiles.
- My happy place
- Don’t kill my vibe
- All I need is food, sleep, and wi-fi
- Wake up and be amazing
- You have to be odd to be number one
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there
- Start each day with a grateful heart
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne/Christopher Robin
We know it can be difficult getting your kids to help with the dishes. Why not personalize a special mug, insulated water bottle, or tumbler that you know they’ll take great care of? We have over 80 designs in our Inspiration + Sayings mug collection but you can always create your own! Try one of these mantras on a personalized mug.
- Hug in a mug
- You are awesome — keep it up!
- Never give up
- Wake up and be amazing
- It’s the little things in life
- You got this
- Dreams don’t work unless you do
- It doesn’t get easier, you just get better
- May your glass always be half full
We hope you got some great gift ideas for your son, daughter, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, and the whole crew! If you end up making a custom creation with a cool quote, please share with us! You can tag us on Instagram or Facebook with your photos or use the hashtag #snapfish. You can also follow us on Twitter and Pinterest, too!