Summer birthdays are the perfect occasion to gather your friends and serve up a modern twist on a favorite classic: The Ice Cream Social. We have the scoop on throwing your own sweet soirée for your next birthday – or just because!
2. Snap that: Those melty desserts won’t last long, so take pictures right as your guests arrive when the treats are still frozen. The artistic “holding ice cream cone with manicured nails” shot Is guaranteed to get major thumbs up on social media. Don’t forget close-up shots of the ice cream macaron sandwiches, cute cake pops, and other delish desserts that round out the assortment. Hold onto the memories by ordering them as Square Prints!
3. Scoop these: Mix up chocolate and vanilla ice cream staples with seasonal scoop picks like Banana Pudding, Nectarine, Thai Tea, Mint Chocolate Chip, Blueberry Cheesecake, Balsamic Strawberry, Berry Lavender, and Taro.
4. Top with this: Rainbow sprinkles are our go-to topping for purely nostalgic and aesthetic reasons, but be sure to include a whole buffet of candies: mini peanut butter cups, toffee pieces, marshmallows, gummy bears, coconut, all the syrups, and of course, whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
5. Give this: You’re never too old for party favors. After guests are full to the brim with ice cream, send them off with a Reusable Grocery Tote Bag commemorating the celebration. Adorn these bags with our many fun embellishments found in our builder under Embellishments > Seasonal > Summer.
6. Embellish these: Jazz up your thank you notes and envelopes with ice cream-themed stickers! Find these cute embellishments under Embellishments > Seasonal > Summer and Embellishments > Birthday > Balloons and Cake.
Have fun planning your ice cream social! We’ll be on the lookout for our invite. 🙂