Wear your heart on your sleeve and your sassiness on a tote bag. We’re obsessed with the new Everyday Canvas Tote, so we had a little fun using text and backgrounds to customize these fabulously functional bags. Here are a six tote bags that are being completely honest about what lies inside.
1. Bring it. Sunscreen? Bring it. Fruit snacks? Bring it. Crazy life curveball? BRING IT.
2. It’s a jungle in here. Receipts and quarters and crumbs, oh my! Be careful when reaching into the dark depths of your bag…you never know what your fingers might brush up against when trying to show off your 8×8 Softcover Photo Book.
3. All the things. Adapted from the popular internet hyperbole that celebrates/laments everyday tasks, this bag will indeed hold every last anything for anywhere. (Does not fit kitchen sink.)
4. #Swag. Attend a convention or fair or open house and there WILL be free pencils and pins and postcards until all of a sudden you don’t have any more hands for the free water bottles, lanyards, or Frisbees. Enter the swag bag, short for “swagger,” the kind of slow, lopsided gait you assume when being weighed down by All The Things.
5. Mostly bobby pins and hair ties. Truth.
6. Getaway bag. Grab this bag for a spontaneous weekend trip or a longer lounge-y getaway. Pair with bright prints and piña colada for maximum vacation vibes.
Want more tote bags? Check out this blog post. Want to make tote bags? Start here. When you’re in the project space, click on the shuffle button (it’s at the bottom of the screen) and delete the grey photo box. Now you can add backgrounds, text, and embellishments to your heart’s content!
We love seeing what you come up with! Please tag us @SnapfishUS and #snapfish on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest . We love seeing what you create.