We’re excited to share our bestselling and new holiday card designs for 2021, hot off the press! Whether you’re trending floral, crafty, or classic this year, we have the card you’ll be proud to make and send.
First things first. 10 reasons why your photo cards will be super unique this year:
– Personalize with a favorite photo (or four!)
– Flip to the back and add more photos or type your yearly family update
– Fun back-of-card patterns
– So many seasonal sentiments: we love them all!
– Portrait, landscape, full photo, and multi-photo layouts will allow your pictures to shine
– Tons of fonts and colors for maximum customization. Check out our custom foil card designs for extra sparkle!
– Choose from stationery cardstock or photo paper
– Card trims available with square, scalloped, elegant or rounded corners
– Envelopes included (plus an extra one for any mistakes!) with free return address printing options
– NEW! Create 5×7 stationery cards on your smartphone with just a few taps. Try it out: get the app for iOS or Android. Download for FREE now.
Time to show off our favorite new & bestselling Christmas card designs for 2021
1. Christmas Letters
2. Colorful Christmas
3. Joy Script
4. Rustic Tidings
5. Winter Sprigs
6. Outlined Merry
7. Christmas Plaid
8. Seasonal Vines
9. Painterly Plaid
10. Snow Globe
Option to choose return address printing for FREE.
You can even add some extra flair to the envelope with a choice of lovely designs to adorn the return address!
Then all you need to do is add your photos! Read our tips below to make the best card design for your Christmas and Holiday Greetings!
Snapfish tips to make the best Christmas or Holiday card design
To design your custom Christmas card:
Choose the occasion that you are creating the card for. We have a variety of unique designs for you to choose from, or you can always upload your own design using our ‘Design your Own’ card feature.
Once you’ve selected your card style and theme, follow these easy steps:
- Choose your card quantity and cardstock. With some designs, there can also be an option to select another color palette. Click “Create Now”
- Upload your photos to the design in the card maker, or choose from your Snapfish Photo Albums
- Click and drag photos into the card builder
- Update the default text and customize your card fonts, size and color
- Review your finished card design. You will be shown an option to increase order quantity and add a return address to your envelope
- Add to cart and select delivery options, including Priority Delivery: your cards will then be delivered straight to your door!
The next time you have a family event or special occasion coming up, consider how you can use recent photos to create a card online that’s more special than a store-bought option. While designing your own cards online, you can have fun with personalization options and beautiful styles. Turn your cards into more than a to-do list – make them a lasting memory that your loved ones can keep up to enjoy year-round.
Sending a Merry Christmas Card, a Happy Hanukkah Card, or even a Happy Holidays Card, is one of the best ways to celebrate the festive season with loved ones near and far. Some Christmas card ideas you could create include family photo cards, pet photo cards and even new baby Christmas cards. We have Christmas and Holiday card designs for everyone, from traditional themes to funny styles to help you share your updates with family and friends. We also offer Hanukkah and other non-Christmas festive card designs!
If you’re planning to send business Christmas cards, keep your styles more generic so you can share corporate well wishes while remaining professional with your co-workers and colleagues.
It’s So Easy To Send Best Wishes For The Christmas Season
One of the biggest dilemmas every year is what to write in your Christmas cards. If you don’t naturally have a way with words, consider the following ideas for your holiday card or read our blog post of Christmas card sentiment ideas:
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Happy Holidays!
- Round Robin updates
- Favorite moments throughout the year.
- What you’re looking forward to in 2022.
- Updates on your job, kids, and hobbies.
- Reflect on time spent with the greeting card recipient.
Don’t forget the proper holiday greetings sign-off from the family!
What cards did you create for this holiday season? Share it with us on social media! You can tag us with @snapfishus in your photos on Instagram or Facebook or use the hashtag #snapfish. Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest, too. Check out the Snapfish site for even more holiday gifting ideas!